Oral surgery means collectively all surgical intervention in the mouth and mandible. It includes the diagnosis, surgical and related treatment of diseases, injuries, defects and modifications of the mouth, teeth, gums, jaws, hard and soft tissues (lips, gums, and salivary gland).
Dental Center | Dental Surgery
In our dental center we undertake all ambulant oral surgery procedures related to dental treatments.
Oral Surgery | Ambulant Interventions
• extraction (removal of teeth and tooth roots)
• surgical removal of broken roots
• surgical removal of not fully erupted tooth
• wisdom tooth removal
• root apex resection
• treatment of benign and malignant tumors, cyst surgery
• treatment of salivary gland disease
• cleft lip and palate care
• surgical treatment of gingival recession
• treatment of inflammatory lesions
• dental implantation (replacement of missing teeth, titanium dental screw implanted into jawbone to hold a crown)
The interventions are carried out under local anesthesia, painlessly!
Oral Surgery | Specialist
Our dental clinic has its own sterile operating room with professional dental equipment. Our highly qualified, experienced surgeon treats patients who came for ambulant oral surgery.
Oral Surgery | After Undergoing A Surgery
For quick recovery, please follow the advices below!
• the most important thing is to preserve the wound, do not suck and rinse your mouth
• till you feel any numbness do not eat in order to avoid near-drowning incidents and be careful with biting your tongue and lips
• take care of the wound when you're brushing your teeth, brush your teeth gently around the surgical area
• do not use oral irrigator at least for a week
• it is recommended to use mouthwash solution, or take painkillers if it's necessary
• blood leakage is normal for a few days
• swelling of the face following oral surgery is quite normal, it can be minimized by the immediate use of ice packs
• eat only soft foods and avoid dairy products till the wound is fully healed
• if you notice any disorders, contact your doctor immediately
Please be there at your appointment for the check-up and removing stitches.
Book your appointment NOW!