Things to Consider
- Take care of your flight in time.
- Remember to ask for a holiday for the period of your journey.
- Make sure to follow the doctor’s pre-surgical lifestyle advices.
- Check the validity of your traveling documents.
- Do not smoke before majore surgeries if possible.
- Make sure to provide you medical history to your doctor.
- Let us know in time if you require nursing services during your recovery in Budapest.
- Let us know if your allergic to any medicine!
- Make a list for us about your regularly taken medicine.
- Inform us if you have any food allergies.
- Do not drink any alcohol 48 hours before surgery!
- If you are disabled let us know in time.
- Let us know if you’re under any other treatment.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.