1. CAN I TRUST THE STAFF (THE PERSON I HAVE CONSULTED) OF THE CLINIC PERFORMING THE HAIR TRANSPLANTATION?
- A good doctor–patient relationship is essential for success. We think it paramount that the communication between the doctor and the patient be based on trust, enabling you to get an answer to all of your questions.
- As you are to visit the clinic several times for follow-ups, it is very important that you have a good relationship with the surgeon and the entire staff.
2. AM I TREATED PROPERLY?
- It is important that your doctor should spend enough time with you, convince you of his/her expertise, and avoid pushing you in any way, thus preventing you from making an immature decision.
- Paying attention to you and your personal needs is nearly as important as professional expertise! It is your hair and your expectations – our role is to describe the options and assist you in making a decision.
- Be careful with clinics that offer too high, or too low, price, time and effort for hair transplantation.
- Avoid clinics that do not allow you to spend sufficient time with a plastic surgeon. Only a specialist is entitled to advise you on essesntial aspects of the intervention!
3. WHAT HAPPENS IF...?
- We all know that errors may occur even with the best prepared plans. Can the clinic offer an alternative if balding continues for any, known or unknown, reason?
- Accurate diagnosis and elaborate planning before the intervention are essential, as further hair implant procedures may be needed on thinning areas if balding continues.
- We are the only one in the country who can diagnose the background of hair loss by performing a genetic test.
- We also assess the rate of further balding and give full advice, enabling patients turning to us to make an informed decision.
- Critical examination on the premises and adequate information are essential!
4. WHAT DO PATIENTS SAY?
- Opinions of actual patients are very important and, naturally, more reliable than advertisements by a clinic or information from people associated with it.
- You may have an opportunity to meet patients of a clinic with a specialist present and ask them questions. On such occassions, ask the patient if he/she would undergo the procedure again; why he/she chose that particular clinic or specialist; and if hair implantation produced a natural result.
5. THE DOCTOR HAS GRADUATED FROM MEDICAL SCHOOL, BUT IS HE/SHE CAPABLE OF AESTHETIC DESIGNING?
- Hair implantation produces results that will accompany you for the rest of your life. Changing the outcome is an expensive and often complicated procedure. That is why we believe that faulty hair implants are worse than no implants.
- The plastic surgeon must be attuned to the features of a particular skin and hair to be able to create, at an almost artistic level, what nature once created, guaranteeing an absolutely natural appearance.
- Hair colour, hair thickness, the size of the follicles, general skin condition, the patient’s lifestyle, age and gender etc. are all very important. Only when all these aspects are taken into consideration can the plastic surgeon achieve a perfect result – that is why it is paramount that a specialist should design and create your new hair from the very beginning.
6. WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO THE STAFF HAVE AND HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN DOING HAIR TRANSPLANTATION?
- We are convinced that the best results are achieved when the procedure is performed by a specialist staff that are 100 per cent aware of the physiology and fragility of hair and are able to provide accurate answers to all questions.
- It is essential that the staff have up-to-date knowledge and professional experience acquired from foreign partners and international authorities on hair transplantation, wherever they practise in the world.
7. WHAT KIND OF CERTIFICATES DOES THE CLINIC HAVE?
- What kind of certificates does the leading specialist have and what actual results can he show up? Is he/she qualified to perform FUE and SafeSystem - FUE procedures? Is he/she a member of hair transplant associations?
8. DOES THE FACILITY HAVE SAFETY EQUIPMENT?
- Like all surgical procedures, hair transplantation involves a potential risk. Very rarely, sudden complications may occur. Our clinic is unique in Hungary in offering full emergency care in addition to plastic surgery, ensuring the greatest possible safety for hair transplantation.
- You are insured during the intervention as the clinic is required to have its own liability insurance.
Ask us for more information!